Arc TURUS - Drone Division of ②Dot Consulting
PRACTICAL INNOVATIVE INSPIRED
A New Point of View -
2Dot has a Commercial unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) license (FAA Part 107 Registration) and General Liability Insurance for any project size, anywhere airspace is available. Technological advances improve every day, making UAV a highly valuable tool in geospatial analytics. We can retro-fit any UAV to be quickly and economically configured and customized for many projects.
Data collection using UAVs:
· Wildlife and Raptor surveys
· Preliminary wetland surveys
· GIS mapping services
· Habitat & Land-use mapping
· Aerial imagery mapping (high resolution)
· Infrared inspections
· Large property (e.g., >620 acres) environmental site assessments
· Storm water management/Monitoring
· Reclamation monitoring and baseline documentation
· Visual surveillance/monitoring
· Recreation use
The use of a UAV flyover of large tracts of land followed by ground truthing of limited areas provides a robust environmental site assessment standards. UAVs also give access to difficult to reach areas and sensitive terrains in a non-destructive manner.
The advantages of using UAVs include:
· Efficiency for accessing larger and/or more remote areas.
· Acquisition of large amounts of data in a short period of time, capable of covering hundreds of acres in hours (1acre per 1 minute).
· Flight plans can be established on a laptop or tablet using GIS coordinates and downloaded to the on-board computer.
· For accuracy 2Dot UAV flies its flight plan autonomously.
· UAV data is acquired and reviewed in real time, so data can be verified before leaving site.
· Data can be stored and retrieved anytime.